Please contact the surgery to book your appointment today!
There are Monday evening flu appointments available for your convenience. Please contact reception after 10am for details on: 01379 853217 option 6.
You qualify for an NHS flu jab if you are aged 65 or over on 31st March 2020, that is, you were born on or before 31 March 1955 or:
- you are pregnant or have:
- a heart problem
- a chest complaint or breathing difficulties, including bronchitis or emphysema
- a kidney disease
- lowered immunity due to disease or treatment (such as steroid medication or cancer treatment)
- liver disease
- had a stroke or a transient ischaemic attack (TIA)
- a neurological condition, for example multiple sclerosis (MS) or cerebral palsy
- a problem with your spleen, for example sickle cell disease or you have had your spleen removed
- you are morbidly obese with a BMI of 40 and above
You should also consider having the flu vaccine if you are:
- the main carer of an older or disabled person
- a household contact of an immunocompromised person
- a health or social care worker
All children eligible will be invited individually when the vaccines become available.